Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Third Blog - Things That Stand Out

While I was reading on writing I came upon a sentence that really stood out to me. The sentence was ‘writers form themselves into the pyramid we see in all areas of human talent and human creativity.’ I thought it was very interesting how he explains each different type of writer and how they are unique in their own ways. It also showed me that anybody can be a writer no matter what the circumstances are. I thought it was also interesting how he said there are geniuses in the writing field even though you may not realize it and those geniuses could be even too smart for themselves. According to Stephen there are only two things that you need to do to become a good writer, which are to read a lot and to write a lot. Stephen also stated that there are no shortcuts in writing. So far I realized that the writing world is a lot like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment