Thursday, June 9, 2011

welcome

I hope you all enjoy this book.  You can get it at the library, from Amazon.com, at Copperfields--they have both used and new books there.  They will be ordering extra copies because I told them this was my class book.

We will have a large class next year--as of right now, there are 26 students signed up--both juniors and seniors.  I fought for two classes, but I was ignored.  If this is important, have your parents call Dr. Rosenthal, or better yet, a board member.  The next board meeting is at TES at 7:00pm on Thursday June 16.  Come to that and say something about the size of English classes, the loss of one AP English class, the loss of three sections of English.  Your voices can be very effective.

Anyway, I look forward to reading your blogs this summer.  I know you will enjoy this book.
Ms W.

No comments:

Post a Comment